September 30, 2010

Shop Monochromachic

ITEM CONDITION:
- I will put the size, color, and how it fits (i.e. true to size, small, loose, etc.).
- I will include the close-up shots of each item's flaws, if there's any.

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ITEM:
- Please direct ALL QUESTIONS to askmonochromachic@gmail.com. I barely pay attention to the comment section :(
- Put the following as the subject title: Monochroma.shop - (Item Name) - INQUIRY

HOW TO PURCHASE:
- Send me an email with the subject title: Monochroma.shop - (Item Name) - BUY with your complete mailing address.
- Wait for my email response confirming your purchase (First come first served).
- I only accept PAYPAL. Please send your payment to: si_kriesty@yahoo.com
- Payment must be made within 24 hours of purchase.
- I will ship the item(s) within 24 hours of receiving your payment.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL (sorry!)

SHIPMENT INFO:
- Apparel:  Domestic CDN $7 / United States CDN $10 / International CDN $15
- Shoes:  Domestic CDN $10 / United States CDN $15 / International CDN $20
- Shipping can be combined.
- FREE PICK-UP in Toronto.
- All items will be shipped via Canada Post.



HAPPY SHOPPING! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment